Your goose hunt will be from legal shooting hours until your limit of Canada geese is reached. On a normal day we are usually limited by midmorning to around noon. We will provide you with the waterfowl hunting experience of a lifetime!!!
- Canada Goose Hunt ($250 a person per day)
- To reserve a blind for your party only you must have a minimum of 5 hunters and a 50% deposit is required.
- We reserve the right to combine smaller groups in order to fill up the blinds.
- Hunting dates are reserved on a first come first serve basis with a 50% deposit required.
- Deposits are nonrefundable! We may turn away clients and may not be able to refill your spot.
- Payments may be made with cash, check, or by using paypal.
- Always be prepared for bad weather! We recommend insulated clothes, boots, and gloves for all your hunts.
- The guides are paid, but appreciate tips. Please base your tips on their performance!
Reserve your spot! You can make a 50% downpayment or pay in full using Paypal.
Pay in Full
50% Down Payment
You must have your license and stamps purchased before you come to hunt!!!
- Nebraska hunting license – (may be purchased online)
- State waterfowl stamp – (may be purchased online)
- Federal waterfowl stamp – (must be purchased at a sporting goods store or a post office)
- HIP number – (FREE online or call 1-877-634-8687)
Make your online purchases now at: https://ngpc-permits.ne.gov/NGPC-PS/faces/public/welcome.
Am I guaranteed a limit of geese?
Our success rate on full limits is usually in the high 90% range. You must keep in mind there are many factors that come into play when hunting wild birds. The weather may effect their movement, hunters missing shots, or the birds just simply not cooperating. We will do our best to provide you with quality shots. We want you to leave a happy customer!
When is the best time to come hunt?
The migration, as you know, depends on the weather conditions in Canada and the Northern States. Typically around Thanksgiving Day to the first week in December is when our geese usually start flocking in. Mid December through the end of season in February is the optimum time to come and experience the awesome hunting we have to offer.